Needed for 22/23 School Year!!!!
- Kindergarteners: Physical from August 2022 or after; Proof that Blood Lead Levels have been checked, Current on required immunizations, Vision screen from August 2022 or after, Dental screen from age 3 or after.
- 3rd graders: Vision exam from August 2022 or after.
- 7th graders: Tdap and MCV (Menactra) vaccine before first day of school.
- 9th graders: Dental exam from August 2022 or after.
- 12th graders: 2nd MCV (Menactra) vaccine before first day of school.
Tips for fighting the flu:
- Stay home
- Get lots of rest and drink plenty of liquids.
- There are over-the-counter (OTC) medications to relieve the symptoms of the flu (but never give aspirin to children or teenagers who have flu-like symptom, particularly fever)
- Remember that serious illness from the flu is more likely in certain groups of people including people 65 and older, pregnant women, people with certain chronic medical conditions and young children
- Consult your doctor early for the best treatment, but also be aware of emergency warning signs that require urgent medical attention
If your student has had a bathroom accident while at school, please consider putting a change of clothing in their backpack in case of a future accident. Back-up clothing in the health office, especially pants and leggings, can get low when none have been returned. Donations of new underwear and new or used leggings or other stretchy pants are always welcomed. Thank you!